Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Myspace Search

I searched myspace for skyline graduates 2000...
Compared to the original list there are only a few left...

what about this guy's last name...said he dropped out after our first year... Scott
mr. wonderful his first name is Jake
Adam
Sparky, is this jordan halverson???
sweet~n~swedish
c.o.u.r.t.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=40134454
cindy
mike
LayDeeLOC
Pit Boss Trouble
BlazerBlade

IF you beat me to it let me know who you found. If not looks like i will be pulling out my year book... I will delete them as we find out who they are. Thanks.

oh and I found that skyline has a website...who knew...probably the four people that came to the five year reunion, yes i know cause unfortunately i went!!! it hasn't been updated since 2006 so I don't know if it is used...but here you go...

8 comments:

MUG said...

Shannon - this list is IMPRESSIVE. All the faces look familiar but I'm sorry, I don't remember anyone. You should email them through myspace - you can send messages. See if they want to join the blog.

Anonymous said...

That "court" is court hardy.

Anonymous said...

and that matt with the car racing is Matt Streeter I would guess

Anonymous said...

the "Jay" is Jay Long

MJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SkylineHIghClassOf2000 said...

wow...you guys are all impressive. thanks a ton...i appreciate it...

Anonymous said...

Raychel is Raychel Anjeweirden (I hope that's how you spell it)

Maddy is me (last name Clark, now Jackson)

I guess Dan got the rest of them!

Wife and Mother. said...

sarahliscious = Sarah Longaker

o hyperborean wanderer = Mat Hockett

stashes = Ashley Wolf

Keya = Kaia Coddington