Thursday, February 21, 2008

Facebook Search

I have found alot of people off of doing a search on facebook like i did myspace, however for those of you that know the key is getting them to add me as a friend so I can get their profile page. Not an easy task...we will see who will do it so I can link them...If you know any of them...let me know as well...

so far I have found and been added...
Rob Sirstins
April Varner
Jon Melenson
Justin Hansen
Brenely Bennett
Lauren Knecth
Madeleine Clark
Rachel Anjewierden
Kristjan Morgan
Jena Peterson
Barry Fitch
Jordan Larsen
Sheila Dickson
Danielle Newman
Marin Decker
Katie Nelson
Adam Hook
Joshua Aldous
Michael Rawlings

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is doing this? Name please, I have some serious security concerns and would like a link removed ASAP!

Anonymous said...

leave your name and i am sure they will remove your link! or email them at the email.

MUG said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

If they have such concerns with security maybe they shouldn't put their information on the internet(ie. facebook, myspace, blogs) in the first place. If you don't want your information linked then just email them, I'm sure they will take it off.