Monday, February 25, 2008

Links

Sorry everyone my computer crashed and the last comment I read was someone wanting to be unlinked so I made it private until I could get it taken care of, I don't want anyone linked that doesn't want to...my computer is working again...
I only link information to people that is found publically on the internet, either by facebook, myspace, or blogger. Anyone can find it simply by searching for it. If your site is private it will show up private here...
However, if you want to be unlinked and do not want to participate that is fine. Just simply email me and I will remove you...that's all their is to it. If you want your link changed to something else let me know as well...
But for the other 99% enjoy the site...it's fun to catch up on where everyone is at...

0 comments: